- The Centre has been operating since the spring of 2000.
- It started with 5 members and gradually, through running activities at the drop-in centre and outreach activities, the membership increased.
- There are now 30 to 40 members who attend regularly every Tuesday, and more than 125 members who attend occasionally, with a total membership of more than 400 members.
- The attendance varies depending on the activities, with a much greater number attending during the school holiday periods.
- The special projects usually run in the long summer holidays.
- There is also significant additional attendance at special events such as at the popular end of year parties, when many parents attend to participate in the end of year celebration of the children's achievements.